got a low mow feeling around me

Ah sí! llega un momento en el que todo se rompe, asi como cuando los policias le rompieron las piernas a macanazos al buen Roberto Gómez en Zacatenco hace cinco años, a punta de golpes de alcohol, música, letras y conversaciones se saca uno algo!!!

la lista de canciones de esta semana que estaran role que role en los Ipodromos

Moving - Supergrass
Moving, just keep moving,
Till I don't know what's sane,
I've been moving so long,
The days all feel the same,

Moving, just keep moving,
Well I don't know why to stay,
No ties to bind me,
No reasons to remain,

Got a low, low feeling around me,
And a stone cold feeling inside,
And I just can't stop messing my mind up,
Or wasting my time,

There's a mow, low feeling around me,
And a stone cold feeling inside,
I've got to find somebody to help me,
I keep you in mind,

So I'll keep moving, just keep moving,
Well I don't know who I am,
No need to follow,
There's no way back again,

Moving, keep on moving,
Where I feel I'm home again,
And when it's over,
I'll see you again,

Got a low, low feeling around me,
And a stone cold feeling inside,
And I just can't stop messing my mind up,
Or wasting my time,

There's a mow, low feeling around me,
And a stone cold feeling inside,
I've got to find somebody to help me,
I keep you in mind.

Flutter Girl - Chris Cornell
I'm drinking dust
With eyes of rust
Tonight my tears might stain your wings
So flutter home
'Cause you're better off alone than with me
So hide your face
And tie your lace
And butterflies across your cheek
Forget how soon
You'll become a fool for words when I speak

Flutter girl
You don't want to know what I've lived
You don't want to take what I give
'Cause I give nothing for free

You don't want to know what I've lived
You don't want to take what I give
'Cause I give nothing for free

My hands are rough
My fingers cold
Your heart's so young and so naive
To ever feel
For a moment that I might let you believe...

I'll melt your smile
I'll tear your wings
I'll color everything you see
So flutter home
'Cause you're better off alone than with me

Flutter girl
You don't want to know what I've lived
You don't want to take what I give
'Cause I give nothing for free

And you don't want to know what I've lived
You don't want to take what I give
'Cause I give nothing for free

Novocaine for the Soul - Eels
Life is hard
And so am I
You'd better give me something
So I don't die
Novocaine for the soul
Before I sputter out
Before I sputter out

Life is white
And I am black
Jesus and his lawyer
Are coming back
Oh my darling
Will you be here
Before I sputter out
Before I sputter out
Before I sputter out

Guess who's living here with the great undead
This paint by numbers life is f***ing with my head, once again

Life is good
And I feel great
Cuz mother says I was
A great mistake
Novocaine for the soul
You'd better give me something to fill the hole
Before I sputter out
Before I sputter out
Before I sputter out
Before I sputter out

Bullet Proof.. I Wish I Was - Radiohead
Limb by limb and tooth by tooth
Tearing up inside of me
Every day every hour
I wish that I was bullet proof

Wax me
Mould me
Heat the pins and stab them in
You have turned me into this
Just wish that it was bullet proof

So pay the money and take a shot
Leadfill the hole in me
I could burst a million bubbles
All surrogate and bullet proof

And bullet proof
And bullet proof
And bullet proof

Obstacle 1 - Interpol
We can cap the old times make playing only logical harm
We can top the old lines clay-making that nothing else will change.
But she can read, she can read, she can read, she can read, she's bad
Oh, she's bad

It's different now that I'm poor and aging, I'll never see this face again
You go stabbing yourself in the neck
It's different now that I'm poor and aging, and I'll never see this place again
And you go stabbing yourself in the neck

We can find new ways of living make playing only logical harm
And we can top the old times, clay-making that nothing else will change.
But she can read, she can read, she can read, she can read, she's bad
Oh, she's bad

It's in the way that she posed.
It's in the things that she puts in my hair.
Her stories are boring and stuff.
She's always calling my bluff.
She puts the weights into my little heart,
And she gets in my room and she takes it apart.
She puts the weights into my little heart,
I said she puts the weights into my little heart.

She packs it away

It's in the way that she walks
Her heaven is never enough
She puts the weights in my heart
She puts, oh she puts the weights into my little heart.

198d - At the Drive-in
this is forgiven
if the uniform fits
postponed
at the first showing
this is the tension mold
of frozen icicles
and it feels like it's snowing
you speak in tongues
tremors that warn us of ourselves

born in hearts
etched in cold
at the first showing
(walk away)

nothing bleeds the same
my travel expenses paid
postponed
at the first showing
this dance is out of rhythm
we trip on excess steps
postponed
at the first showing
you speak in tongues
tremors that warn us of ourselves

born in hearts
etched in cold
swingsets pay
the playground toll

tremors that hold us
tremors that warn us
nothing bleeds like

Si me Advertí - Zurdok
Si me advertí
que no debí ceder
y asi ya no caer tanto

Pero sigo aqui
pensando en que aprendí
para poder avanzar juntos

Pues que mal que no lo ves
a un lado me puedes tener
y sigo aqui pensando en ti
en todo lo que te dí...

Si me advertí
que el error te hace crecer
¿cuántos debo cometer?
dime

Y si no está en mi
qué tan cerca estoy de tí
lo que busques aquí está
¿cuándo?

Pues que mal que no lo ves
a un lado me puedes tener
y sigo aqui pensando en ti
en todo lo que te dí...

Debo ver para saber
que hiciste para seguir
y vivir con el placer
de mentir y mentir

Indifference - Pearl Jam
i will light the match this mornin', so i won't be alone
watch as she lies silent, for soon light will be gone
i will stand arms outstretched, pretend i'm free to roam
i will make my way, through, one more day in hell...
how much difference does it make
how much difference does it make...
i will hold the candle till it burns up my arm
i'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired
i will stare the sun down until my eyes go blind
hey i won't change direction, and i won't change my mind
how much difference does it make
how much difference does it make..
how much difference...
i'll swallow poison, until i grow immune
i will scream my lungs out till it fills this room
how much difference
how much difference
how much difference does it make
how much difference does it make...

Fall - Editors
With my eyes closed I'll look closer
I'll always remember

Juggernauts screaming to a stop
Sound like devils are laughing

I wanted to see
I wanted to see
I wanted to see this for myself
I wanted to see
I wanted to see
I wanted to see this for myself

These dark pubs we drink in
Somehow light up when I'm with you

I wanted to see
I wanted to see
I wanted to see this for myself
I wanted to see
I wanted to see
I wanted to see this for myself

I wanted to see
I wanted to see
I wanted to see this for myself
I wanted to see
I wanted to see
I wanted to see this for myself

For myself
For myself
For myself
Self, self

Let Down - Radiohead
Transport, motorways and tramlines,
starting and then stopping,
taking off and landing,
the emptiest of feelings,
disappointed people, clinging on to bottles,
and when it comes it's so, so, disappointing.

Let down and hanging around,
crushed like a bug in the ground.
Let down and hanging around.

Shell smashed, juices flowing
wings twitch, legs are going,
don't get sentimental,
it always ends up drivel.
One day, I am gonna grow wings,
a chemical reaction,
hysterical and useless
hysterical and

let down and hanging around,
crushed like a bug in the ground.
Let down and hanging around.

Let down,
Let down,
Let down.

You know, you know where you are with,
you know where you are with,
floor collapsing, falling, bouncing back
and one day, I am gonna grow wings,
a chemical reaction, [You know where you are,]
hysterical and useless [you know where you are,]
hysterical and [you know where you are,]

let down and hanging around,
crushed like a bug in the ground.
Let down and hanging around.

3 Libras - A Perfect Circle

I threw you the obvious
and you flew with it on your back
a name
in your recollection
down among a million same

difficult not to feel a little bit
disappointed and passed over
when I look right through
I see you naked but oblivious

and you don't see me

but I threw you the obvious
just to see if there's more behind the
eyes of a fallen angel
eyes of a tragedy

here I am expecting just a little bit
too much from the wounded
but I see, see through it all
see through
see you

'cause I threw you the obvious
to see what occurs behind the
eyes of a fallen angel
eyes of a tragedy

oh well
oh well
apparently nothing
apparently nothing at all

you don't
you don't
you don't see me

you don't
you don't
you don't see me

you don't
you don't
you don't see me

you don't
you don't
you don't see me

you don't
see me

you don't
you don't
you don't see me at all

The Patient - Tool
A groan of tedium escapes me, startling the fearful.
Is this a test?
It has to be. Otherwise I can't go on.
Draining patience. drain vitality.
this paranoid, paralyzed vampire act's a little old.

But I'm still right here, giving blood and keeping faith. And I'm still right here.
But I'm still right here, giving blood and keeping faith. And I'm still right here.

I'm gonna wait it out

If there were no rewards to reap,
no loving embrace to see me through this tedious path I've chosen here,
I certainly would've walked away by now.

I'm gonna wait it out

If there were no desire to heal
The damaged and broken met along this tedious path I've chosen here,
I certainly would've walked away by now.

I still may. And I still may.
Be patient.

I must keep reminding myself of this...

If there were no rewards to reap,
no loving embrace to see me through this tedious path I've chosen here,
I certainly would've walked away by now.
And I still may. And I still may. And I still may.

I'm gonna wait it out.
I'm gonna wait it out.
Gonna wait it out.
Gonna wait it out.

Ticket To Ride - The Beatles
I think I'm gonna be sad,
I think it's today, yeah.
The girl that's driving me mad
Is going away.

She's got a ticket to ride,
She's got a ticket to ride,
She's got a ticket to ride,
But she don't care.

She said that living with me
Is bringing her down yeah.
For she would never be free
When I was around.

She's got a ticket to ride,
She's got a ticket to ride,
She's got a ticket to ride,
But she don't care.

I don't know why she's ridin' so high,
She ought to think twice,
She ought to do right by me.
Before she gets to saying goodbye,
She ought to think twice,
She ought to do right by me.

I think I'm gonna be sad,
I think it's today yeah.
The girl that's driving me mad
Is going away, yeah.

She's got a ticket to ride,
She's got a ticket to ride,
She's got a ticket to ride,
But she don't care.

I don't know why she's ridin' so high,
She ought to think twice,
She ought to do right by me.
Before she gets to saying goodbye,
She ought to think twice,
She ought to do right by me
.
She said that living with me,
Is bringing her down, yeah.
For she would never be free
When I was around.

Ah, she's got a ticket to ride,
She's got a ticket to ride,
She's got a ticket to ride,
But she don't care.

My baby don't care, my baby don't care.


Si alguien quiere alguna rola nada mas aviseme y lo negociamos, como no!

Related Articles

Labels

personal (107) tales (82) English (26) lyrics (24) sarcasm (24) poem? (12) News (11) diseño (11) music (11) pics (8) cartas (7) curio-citiy (6) arte (2) photo (2) Bukowski (1) Cortázar (1) Gloria (1) Tutorial (1) capitalización (1) videorama (1)