clinging on to bottles

-Everyone can be queen or a king. everything depends only of you. She said, dragging her soda and smiling all over the group she was talking
-Yes!, I'm the Let Downs King, Smiling like her ambivalence
Some people looked at me and keep their opinions, some other laugh inside, just one smile at me like saying "I'm one of those too", she looked at me.
-Oh Mr. Forst, another one of your "I'm Creep" comments.
-No no no babe, someone needs to give some meanings to the means... without examples, there is no reason to keep saying this and that, I'm that king... and i'm proud.

One day later she took a train to the East just to live one of the happiest lifes, The Let Downs King is sitting in his royal chair, watching the sky turned black... with a happy smile upon his face... delicius... faded...

Related Articles

Labels

personal (107) tales (82) English (26) lyrics (24) sarcasm (24) poem? (12) News (11) diseño (11) music (11) pics (8) cartas (7) curio-citiy (6) arte (2) photo (2) Bukowski (1) Cortázar (1) Gloria (1) Tutorial (1) capitalización (1) videorama (1)