A Day Like Today

This is one of that days where nothing, except the lonely past happends. I´d like to change that part of my life, the one that make me see all the world in gray scale. Today the rain felt down and pull the trigger of melancoly and It gave it that speacial touch of sadness to the landscape... inner fears, inner waste, inner burden... I'd like to change myself into a fill day of grace, into a life of temporaly calm.

This is one of that days where nothing, except the sound of her name crashing to the floor in every rain drop happends... I´d like to change for her, i'd like to be a part of her I´d like to be the rain drops in her, but my inner fears make me stop my journey.

Related Articles

Labels

personal (107) tales (82) English (26) lyrics (24) sarcasm (24) poem? (12) News (11) diseño (11) music (11) pics (8) cartas (7) curio-citiy (6) arte (2) photo (2) Bukowski (1) Cortázar (1) Gloria (1) Tutorial (1) capitalización (1) videorama (1)